New Homes coming soon to Middle Tysoe in Warwickshire.
Bearsted Grange is a stunning development of just five, 4 and 5 bedroom homes located in Middle Tysoe. These new homes have been carefully designed to complement their rural surroundings with plenty of character and charm providing a beautiful countryside home with all the benefits of a contemporary new home.
Prices Released to pre-registered customers. Enter your details below to receive prices
Please register your details to receive updates and prices when they are available.
Interior images are from a previous development and may contain upgrades. Computer generated images - details may vary.
LOCATION - Middle Tysoe, Warwickshire
Middle Tysoe is a bustling Warwickshire village with excellent local facilities at hand. The central store and tea shop serves the local community and is also a popular place for cyclists and walkers to take a leisurely break. The Peacock pub at nearby Oxhill is also well regarded.
Located on the edge of the Costswolds, there is plenty to see and do here. Make the most of the Warwickshire countryside and Cotswolds AONB with one of the many recommended walks and bridleways. The local centres Shipston-On-Stour, Banbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and Warwick are just a short distance away offering a good range of elegant boutiques, cafes and restaurants, not to mention rich cultural heritage and popular attractions.
One of the primary benefits of this area is the extensive choice of good educational facilities which include Kitebrook, Bloxham, Tudor Hall, Sibford School and Kings High in Warwick. Cheltenham and Oxford schools are also within reach.
There are also excellent rail and road links with the M40 and M42 close by. Junction 11 at Banbury is approximately 10 miles away. Trains from Banbury and Moreton-in-Marsh go directly to London.
Satellite Navigation Ref: Lower Grounds, Main Street, Middle Tysoe, Warwickshire, CV35 0SE
CONTACT THE SALES TEAM
For all enquiries please contact our Sales Advisor:
Judy Loveridge on 07817 670359
We do not currently have a sales centre or showhome on site.
Site visits are by appointment only and can be arranged by calling Judy Loveridge on the number above
receive prices or make and enquiry
Thoughtfully planned living spaces are finished with a stylish interior specification that has become synonymous with a quality Kendrick Home.
Energy Efficiency Features
- A-rated appliances (oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher)
- High performance, triple glazed UPVC windows
- LPG condensing boiler
- High performance insulation in the floor, walls and roof keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Low energy lighting with LED technology
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Provision of compost area and rainwater butt
- All properties air leakage tested
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
- Solid Quartz worktop with upstand and hob splashback
- Siemens electric fan assisted double oven with integrated grill
- Siemens five ring electric induction hob and feature extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Wine cooler
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen and family area
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl under slung sink with contemporary chrome plated tap
- Pelmet lights to kitchen units
- Soft closing doors and drawers
Utility (where applicable)
- Stainless steel sink
- Laminate worktops with upstand
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Provision for tumble dryer
- Automated garage doors with remote control
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Security alarm system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En-suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fittings
- Vanity units*
- Chrome towel rail radiators to bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom with electric element
- Grohe thermostatic shower to bathroom and en-suite
- Half height tiles to walls with sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
Fixtures & Fittings
- High quality painted feature staircase with light oak handrail
- High performance composite front doors with chrome fittings
- Contemporary oak veneer internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobes (where applicable) with light oak effect shelf and chrome hanging rails
Heating, Lighting & Electrics
- Log burner with black granite hearth
- Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater back up providing mains pressure hot water
- Telephone points to lounge, kitchen or family area, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
- TV points to lounge, kitchen/family area, dining room (where applicable) and all bedrooms
- LED feature downlights to cloakroom, kitchen/family area, bathroom, en-suite, hallway and utility
- USB sockets to kitchen and bedrooms
- Cornice to lounge, hall and dining room (where applicable)
- Walls painted in Dulux Chalky Down 6
- Woodwork painted in white satin
Specification details are indicative only. Kendrick Homes reserves the right to alter the specification at any time. Interior images shown are typical Kendrick Homes interiors only.
* Plot specific, please speak to the Sales Negotiator