Computer generated images are indicative only, details may vary.
New Homes at Little Haywood in Staffordshire.
Haywood Grove is an elegant collection of eleven contemporary new homes to include:
- 4 Bedroom Detached Homes
- 5 Bedroom Detached Homes
Set around a new private driveway, the houses have been designed to blend with their rural surroundings, providing a tranquil retreat and plenty of space for modern family life.
Home styles available on this site: The Chadbury, The Albury, The Harlington, The Forton
JUST 1 HOME REMAINING
SALES CENTRE NOW OPEN
Thursday to Monday, 10am - 4pm
For all enquiries please contact our Sales Negotiator on: 07814 170 950
LOCATION - Little Haywood, Staffordshire
Little Haywood is an idyllic Staffordshire village located on the Northern edge of Cannock Chase, just 7 miles from Stafford Town Centre and 30 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
Here, you will be able to experience the best of countryside living with a wide range of outdoor pursuits on your doorstep. Explore nearby Cannock Chase AONB on foot, or by one of the many mountain bike trails. Walton Chasers Orienteering club also runs local events and training, whilst Cannock Chase Trekking offers horseback riding for all the family.
There is also plenty to see and do at nearby Shugborough Hall, including tours of the impressive stately home, 900 acres of Grade I Listed parkland and the stunning walled garden.
Local facilities in Little Haywood include two pubs and a general store while larger supermarkets can be found at Rugeley, approximately 3.5 miles away.
For commuters and those wishing to travel further afield, the A51 is close by and will take you North towards Manchester or South towards Birmingham. There are excellent rail links from Stafford where you can travel direct to Wolverhampton, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham New Street, Birmingham International and London.
Satellite Navigation Ref: Coley Lane, Little Haywood, Staffordshire ST18 0FW
CONTACT THE SALES TEAM
For all enquiries and to arrange a site visit please contact our Sales Negotiator on: 07814 170 950
make an enquiry
Thoughtfully planned living spaces are finished with a stylish interior specification that has become synonymous with a quality Kendrick Home.
Energy Efficiency Features
- Predicted Energy efficiency rating B
- A-rated appliances (oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher)
- High performance, triple glazed UPVC windows
- Dual zone gas central heating with ultra energy efficient condensing boiler
- High performance insulation in the floor, walls and roof keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Low energy lighting with LED technology
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Provision of compost area and rainwater butt
- All properties air leakage tested
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
- Solid Quartz worktops with upstands and hob splashback
- Zanussi electric fan assisted double oven with integrated grill
- Zanussi five ring gas hob and feature extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen area
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl under slung sink with contemporary chrome plated tap
- Pelmet lights to kitchen units where pelmets are available
- Soft closing doors and drawers
- Stainless steel sink
- Laminate worktops with upstand
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Provision for tumble dryer
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En-suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fittings
- A range of tiles from Porcelanosa
- Vanity units*
- Chrome towel rail radiators to bathroom and en-suite with electric element
- Chrome towel rail radiator to cloakroom (non-electric)
- Thermostatic shower to bathroom and en-suite
- Half height tiles to walls with sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- Ceramic tiling to bathroom floor
- Ceramic floor tiling in cloakroom
Fixtures & Fittings
- High quality painted feature staircase with light oak handrail
- High performance composite front doors with chrome fittings
- Four-panel white painted internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobes (where applicable) with oak effect shelving and chrome hanging rails
Heating, Lighting & Electrics
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater back up providing mains pressure hot water
- Telephone points to lounge , kitchen or family area, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
- TV points to lounge, kitchen/family area, dining room (where applicable) and all bedrooms
- LED feature downlights to cloakroom, kitchen/family area, bathroom, en-suite, hallway, utility and study (where applicable)
- Centralised wifi point with network wiring to lounge and study/bedroom*
- Cornice to lounge, hall and dining room (where applicable)
- Walls painted in Dulux Chalky Down 6
- Woodwork painted in white satin
- Automated garage doors with remote control
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Security alarm system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Specification details are indicative only. Kendrick Homes reserves the right to alter the specification at any time. Interior images shown are typical Kendrick Homes interiors only.
* Plot specific, please speak to the Sales Negotiator.