New homes in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire,
Mercer Grove is a delightful development of eighteen homes with a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms close to the centre of Bromsgrove.
Built to a superior specification, and designed for modern living, these homes are energy efficient, stylish and comfortable a home to enjoy whether its your first or your forever home.
The Bourne View Home now open
Just 2 homes remaining.
Thursday to Monday, 10am - 4pm
Call: 07817 670359
offers and incentives
Assisted Move available
We'll sell your house for FREE when you reserve and complete on this home. Terms and conditions apply
LOCATION - BROMSGROVE, WORCESTERSHIRE
Set within a semi rural location, this has plenty of local amenities right on your door step. Travel just a short distance to the North West and you will find yourself in beautiful Worcestershire countryside whilst Bromsgrove town centre is just under a mile away. Mercer Grove also has the added convenience of being close to the M5 motorway.
First documented in the early 9th century as Bremesgraf, Bromsgrove was once a centre for the wool trade and later became known as the world centre for nail making. Today, it is a thriving town that boasts an excellent range of sports facilities including rugby, football, cricket, hockey and tennis. Sanders Park, a large open green space, provides formal and informal sports facilities including two tennis courts, a putting green, outdoor skate park and state of the art children’s play area. It was the first park in the area to have an open air swimming pool which was later turned into a water feature.
For those who enjoy the arts, The Artrix offers something for all tastes including cinema screenings, live music, comedy and a dance studio.
Bromsgrove High Street provides a selection of local shops including Boots and a Cooperative supermarket, for a more sophisticated shopping experience, the Touchwood Centre at Solihull features a large John Lewis, and all the popular High Street brands.
Satellite Navigation Ref: Kidderminster Road, Bromsgrove, B61 7LD
CONTACT THE SALES TEAM
View Home Open
Open Thursday to Monday, 10am - 4pm
Please call our Sales Advisor Judy Loveridge on 07817 670 359
Make an Enquiry
Thoughtfully planned living spaces are finished with a stylish interior specification that has become synonymous with a quality Kendrick Home.
Energy Efficiency Features
- Predicted Energy efficiency rating B
- A-rated appliances (oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher)
- High performance, triple glazed UPVC windows
- Dual zone gas central heating with ultra energy efficient condensing boiler or combination boiler *
- High performance insulation in the floor, walls and roof keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Low energy lighting with LED technology
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Provision of compost area, recycling bins and rainwater butt
- All properties air leakage tested
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
- Quartz or laminate worktops with upstands*
- Zanussi electric fan assisted double oven with integrated grill
- Four or five ring gas hob* and feature curved extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave (Plots 15, 16, 17)
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen area
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with contemporary chrome plated tap
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine (where no utility)
- Provision for tumble dryer (where no utility, except plot 6)
- Pelmet lights to kitchen units
- Soft closing doors and drawers
Utility (where applicable)
- Stainless steel sink
- Laminate worktops with upstand
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Provision for tumble dryer
- Automated garage doors with remote control (where applicable)
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Security Alarm system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En-suite
- Contemporary white bathroom sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fittings
- Vanity units *
- Towel rail radiators to bathroom and en-suite with electric element
- Towel rail radiator to cloakroom (non-electric)
- Thermostatic or electric shower to bathroom and en-suite*
- Half height tiles to walls with sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiling in cloakroom*
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathroom (Plots 15, 16, 17)
Fixtures & Fittings
- High quality painted feature staircase with light oak handrail
- High performance composite front doors with chrome fittings
- Four-panel white painted internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobes (where applicable) with beech finish shelving and chrome hanging rails
Heating, Lighting & Electrics
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater back up providing mains pressure hot water*
- Telephone points to lounge, kitchen or family area and master bedroom
- TV points to lounge, kitchen/family area and all bedrooms
- LED feature downlights to cloakroom, kitchen/dining/family area, bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom, hallway, and utility (where applicable)
- Lounge has dimmable LED downlights
- Cornice to lounge, hall and dining room (where applicable)
- Walls painted in Dulux Chalky Down 6
- Woodwork painted in white satin
Specification details are indicative only. Kendrick Homes reserves the right to alter the specification at any time. Interior images shown are typical Kendrick Homes interiors only.
* Plot specific, please speak to the Sales Negotiator.