New homes now selling off-plan in the beautiful village of Cropthorne near Pershore in Worcestershire.
The Row is a delightful collection of seven new homes comprising of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes and a 2 bedroom bungalow.
The homes for sale are carefully designed to reflect modern lifestyles and will be complemented by contemporary, high quality fixtures and fittings that have become synonymous with Kendrick Homes.
LOCATION - Cropthorne, Worcestershire
The village of Cropthorne is located in Worcestershire in the Vale of Evesham. It is approximately 13 miles from Worcester and 19 miles from Cheltenham, however you don’t need to travel far to find a great selection of local amenities as the nearby market towns of Evesham and Pershore offer an array of independent boutiques and coffee shops.
The village has a large playing field with sporting activities for children and an adult football team, it is also part of the blossom trail which takes place on the first bank holiday in May every year.
Worcester to the North-West and Cheltenham to the South are a short drive away, where you will find a fine selection of shops, restaurants and bars and a number of popular attractions.
Commuters are well catered for with great transport links and easy access to the M5 motorway. Train stations are located at Evesham and Pershore where there is a direct train to London Paddington.
Satellite Navigation Ref: WR10 3LY
CONTACT THE SALES TEAM
Showhome and Sales Centre open at Drakes Broughton
Stonebow Road, WR10 2AS
make an enquiry
Thoughtfully planned living spaces are finished with a stylish interior specification that has become synonymous with a quality Kendrick Home.
Energy Efficiency Features
- A-rated appliances (oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher)
- High performance, triple glazed UPVC windows
- Dual zone gas central heating with ultra energy efficient condensing boiler or combination boiler*
- High performance insulation in the floor, walls and roof keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Low energy lighting with LED technology
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Provision of compost area, recycling bins and rainwater butt
- All properties air leakage tested
- Photo Voltaic Panels*
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
- Quartz or laminate worktops with upstands*
- Zanussi electric fan assisted double oven with integrated grill
- Four or five ring gas hob* and feature curved extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave (plots 1,2,3,4 and 5 only)
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen area
- Plumbing and electrics for washer dryer (where no utility)
- Provision for tumble dryer (where no utility)
- Pelmet lights to kitchen units
- Soft closing doors and drawers
Utility (where applicable)
- Stainless steel sink
- Laminate worktops with upstand
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Provision for tumble dryer
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En-suite
- Contemporary white bathroom sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fittings
- Vanity units*
- Towel rail radiators to bathroom and en-suite with electric element
- Towel rail radiator to cloakroom (non-electric)
- Thermostatic or electric shower to bathroom and en-suite*
- Half height tiles to walls with sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiling in cloakroom*
- Ceramic floor tiling in bathroom (plots 1,2,3,4 and 5 only
Fixtures & Fittings
- High quality painted feature staircase with light oak handrail (where applicable)
- High performance composite front doors with chrome fittings with Secure By Design certification
- Four-panel white painted internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobes (where applicable) with oak effect shelving and chrome hanging rails
Heating, Lighting & Electrics
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater back up providing mains pressure hot water*
- Telephone points to lounge , kitchen or family area and master bedroom
- TV points to lounge, kitchen/family area, separate dining room (where applicable) and all bedrooms
- LED feature downlights to cloakroom, kitchen/dining/family area, bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom, hallway, and utility (where applicable)
- CATS cable to lounge and study*
- Cornice to lounge, hall and dining room (where applicable)
- Walls painted in Dulux Chalky Down 6
- Woodwork painted in white satin
- Windows are Secure By Design certified
- Automated garage doors with remote control (where applicable)
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Security Alarm system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Specification details are indicative only. Kendrick Homes reserves the right to alter the specification at any time. Interior images shown are typical Kendrick Homes interiors only.
* Plot specific, please speak to the Sales Negotiator.
Images copyright to Ron Strutt, Philip Halling, Paul Buckingham, Roy Hughes - licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence