SITE LAYOUT AND PLOT AVAILABILITY
LOCATION - Stone, STAFFORDSHIRE
The pretty Staffordshire town of Stone enjoys many of the components that make up the quintessential English market town.
Situated in the Valley of the River Trent, the river runs through the town and also hosts the famous Trent & Mersey canal which has provided Stone with its status as an important, historical transport hub.
During the 18th century, the town was a popular stopping off point for stage coaches, carriers and travellers en route through the Midlands, which led to Stone’s reputation as a lively and bustling centre of trade. Today, the town continues to benefit from its picturesque waterside with a host of eateries, bars and boutiques.
Enjoying something of a gourmet reputation, Stone is famed for its choice of high quality restaurants and bistros which draw visitors from far and wide. Many High Street brands can be found in the town centre with a wider selection available at The Guildhall Shopping Centre in nearby Stafford.
Oulton Road, Stone is a desirable address located approximately 5 minutes from all that the town centre has to offer. An ideal choice for families, well regarded schools for children of all ages are within easy reach and commuters are well catered for with excellent links to the M6, Stoke on Trent, Liverpool and Manchester.
Stone Railway Station is under a mile away from the development and John Lennon Airport, Liverpool is approximately 42 miles away.
Satellite Navigation Ref: ST15 8DR
CONTACT THE SALES TEAM
Viewing by appointment call 07814 170 950
make an enquiry
Thoughtfully planned living spaces are finished with a stylish interior specification that has become synonymous with a quality Kendrick Home.
BATHROOM, CLOAKROOM AND EN-SUITE
- Contemporary white sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fittings
- Vanity unit*
- Chrome towel rail radiators to bathroom and master en-suite with electric element
- Chrome towel rail radiator to cloakroom (non-electric)
- Thermostatic shower to bathroom and en-suite
- Half height tiles to walls with sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiling in cloakroom*
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- High quality painted feature staircase with light oak handrail
- High performance composite front doors with chrome fittings
- Four-panel white painted internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobes (where applicable) with beech finish shelving and chrome hanging rails
HEATING, LIGHTING & ELECTRICS
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater back up providing mains pressure hot water
- Telephone points to lounge , kitchen or family area, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
- TV points to lounge, kitchen/family area, dining room (where applicable) and all bedrooms
- LED feature downlights to cloakroom, kitchen/family area, bathroom, en-suite, hallway and utility (where applicable)
- Automated garage doors with remote control (where applicable)
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Security alarm system
- Broadband Speeds up to 200mb**
- 10 year NHBC warranty
ENERGY EFFICIENCY FEATURES
- Predicted Energy efficiency rating B
- A-rated appliances (oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher)
- High performance, triple glazed UPVC windows
- Dual zone gas central heating with ultra energy efficient condensing boiler
- High performance insulation in the floor, walls and roof keeps your home cool in summer and warm in winter
- Low energy lighting with LED technology
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Provision of compost area and rainwater butt
- All properties air leakage tested
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
- Solid Quartz worktops with upstands and hob splashback
- Zanussi electric fan assisted double oven with integrated grill
- Zanussi five ring gas hob and feature curved extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen area
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl under slung sink with contemporary chrome plated tap
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine (where no utility)
- Provision for tumble dryer (where no utility)
- Pelmet lights to kitchen units
- Soft closing doors and drawers
UTILITY (where applicable)
- Stainless steel sink
- Laminate worktops with upstand
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Provision for tumble dryer
- Cornice to lounge, hall and dining room (where applicable)
- Walls painted in Dulux Chalky Down 6
- Woodwork painted in white satin
Specification details are indicative only. Kendrick Homes reserves the right to alter the specification at any time. Interior images shown are typical Kendrick Homes interiors only.
* Plot specific, please speak to the Sales Negotiator.
** Advertised speed for this area. Broadband speeds are not guaranteed and are dependent on address, supplier and package.