New homes currently selling off-plan in Barford Village, near Warwick in Warwickshire.
Located in Barford conservation area, The Cedars is an elegant development of 8 homes ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms. There will be four house styles to choose from, all will be built to a high standard of finish with a superb specification and attention to detail.
The new homes will be designed to blend sympathetically with their surroundings but inside are designed for modern living. The contemporary kitchens have integrated features and some with open plan living and dining areas. Each home has a range of energy efficiency features such as low energy lighting and smart metres to monitor energy usage.
LAST HOME REMAINING
BLACK FRIDAY EVENT
FREE CARPETS ON LAST REMAINING PLOT
Home Hold available
All offers are subject to terms and conditions
WARWICKSHIRE SALES CENTRE NOW OPEN
Location: Southam Road, Radford Semele, CV31 1FQ
Open Thursday to Monday, 10am - 4pm
Call 07814 170 950
LOCATION - Barford, Warwickshire
Barford is a delightful village located just three miles south of Warwick. In 2014 The Sunday Times listed Barford as one of the top 10 places to live in the West Midlands and it is easy to see why.
With the many local facilities, events and groups, it really does provide a wonderful village life.
The local village shop is run by community volunteers and sells a range of basic groceries. There is also a part time post office which offers banking services. There are a wide range of local food suppliers nearby and the fresh fish van, Grimsby Fish, stops in Barford every Wednesday.
King George’s Field is a hub for recreational activities including football, cricket, tennis and netball. Over the last few years, these facilities have been vastly improved through fundraising efforts by the local community and in 2016 were re-opened when HRH The Duke of Kent visited Barford.
Just a short drive away is Warwick’s bustling town centre with a wide variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and popular attractions. If you are shopping for high end brands, Bicester Shopping Village is just over 35 miles away and the popular centres of Leamington Spa and Stratford Upon Avon are approximately 6 miles and 8 miles away respectively.
Commuters are well catered for as the M40-A46 interchange is within easy reach and trains run direct to London Marylebone from Warwick Parkway train station.
Satellite Navigation Ref: Wasperton Lane, Barford, CV35 8DT
CONTACT THE SALES TEAM
FOR CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS, PLEASE VIEW OUR HOMEPAGE
Please contact our Sales Negotiator on: 07814 170950
Thursday to Monday, 10am - 4pm
Site visits are by appointment only as we do not yet have a sales centre on site.
make an enquiry
Thoughtfully planned living spaces are finished with a stylish interior specification that has become synonymous with a quality Kendrick Home.
Energy Efficiency Features
- Predicted Energy efficiency rating B
- A-rated appliances (oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher)
- High performance double glazed timber windows
- Dual zone gas central heating with ultra energy efficient condensing boiler or combination boiler*
- High performance insulation in the floor, walls and roof keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Low energy lighting with LED technology
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Provision of compost area and rainwater butt
- All properties air leakage tested
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
- Solid Quartz worktop with upstand and hob splashback
- Zanussi electric fan assisted double oven with integrated grill
- Zanussi four or five ring gas hob* and feature curved extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave (plots 3,4 and 5 only)
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen area
- Stainless steel 11⁄2 bowl under slung sink with contemporary chrome plated tap
- Pelmet lights to kitchen units
- Soft closing doors and drawers
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine (where no utility)
- Provision for tumble dryer (where no utility)
Utility (where applicable)
- Stainless steel sink
- Laminate worktops with upstand
- Ceramicoor tiling
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine Provision for tumble dryer
- Automated garage doors with remote control Turf to front and rear gardens
- Security alarm system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En-suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fittings
- Vanity unit*
- Chrome towel rail radiators to bathroom and en-suite 1 with electric element
- Towel rail radiator to cloakroom (non-electric) Thermostatic or electric shower to bathroom and en-suite*
- Half height tiles to walls with sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiling in cloakroom*
Fixtures & Fittings
- High quality painted feature staircase with light oak handrail
- High performance composite front doors with chromefittings
- Four-panel oak veneer internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobes (where applicable) with oak effect shelving and chrome hanging rails Heating, Lighting & Electrics
- Log burner with black sand stone hearth (plots 3, 4 and 5 only)
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater back up providing mains pressure hot water*
- Telephone points to lounge, kitchen or family area, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
- TV points to lounge, kitchen/family area, dining room (where applicable) and all bedrooms
- LED feature downlights to lounge (dimmable), cloakroom, kitchen/family area, bathroom, en-suite, hallway and utility
- Cornice to lounge, hall and dining room (where applicable)
- Walls painted in Dulux Chalky Down 6
- Woodwork painted in white satin
- Windows painted in Farrow & Ball Bone
- Front door and garage (where applicable) painted in Farrow & Ball Light Grey