New SHowhome NOW OPEN
New homes in Radford Semele, Warwickshire. A superb collection of 2 bedroom bungalows, 2 ,3 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Whether you are looking for the best in single-level living, a house for a growing family or somewhere with a great space to entertain, you will find your new home here.
OFFERS AND INCENTIVES
Plot 2 - Carpets and Ceramic Flooring included
Home Hold Available
All offers are subject to terms and conditions.
SALES CENTRE & SHOWHOME OPEN
Normal opening hours are Thursday to Monday, 10am - 4pm
Call 07817 670 359
LOCATION - Radford Semele, near Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Radford Semele is a delightful village in Warwickshire. It is located just 1 mile from Royal Leamington Spa and just over 5 miles from the market town of Southam.
Local facilities include the White Lion pub, Sunbeams pre-school, Radford Semele first school, a grocery store, post office and St Nicholas Church.
Royal Leamington Spa offers a wonderful selection of independent boutiques, high street stores, cafes and restaurants. Royal Spa Centre hosts shows, plays and well known comedians whilst The Royal Pump Rooms is home to Leamington Spa Art Gallery and Museum, library and café. There are also a range of events and activities here including family art days and workshops.
If you enjoy keeping fit, Newbold Comyn golf club is located just over 2 miles away and has a swimming pool, golf club and a range of exercise classes including Pilates, Boxacise and Fencing. There is also a 5K run that takes place around Newbold Comyn every Saturday.
For those wishing to travel further afield, there is easy access to the M40 motorway. Leamington Spa station is approximately 2 miles away with trains to London, Oxford, Birmingham and Manchester.
Satellite Navigation Ref: Southam Road, CV31 1FQ
CONTACT THE SALES TEAM
SALES CENTRE OPEN
Thursday to Monday, 10am - 4pm
Call 07817 670 359
Thoughtfully planned living spaces are finished with a stylish interior specification that has become synonymous with a quality Kendrick Home.
Energy Efficiency Features
- Predicted Energy efficiency rating B
- A-rated appliances (oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher)
- High performance, triple glazed UPVC windows
- Dual zone gas central heating with ultra energy efficient condensing boiler or combination boiler*
- High performance insulation in the floor, walls and roof keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Low energy lighting with LED technology
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- Provision of compost area, recycling bins and rainwater butt
- All properties air leakage tested
- Photo Voltaic Panels providing renewable electric*
- Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
- Quartz or laminate worktops with upstands*
- Zanussi electric fan assisted double oven with integrated grill
- Zanussi four or five ring gas hob* and feature twin fan extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave*
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen area
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine (where no utility)
- Provision for tumble dryer (where no utility)
- Pelmet lights to kitchen units
- Soft closing doors and drawers
Bathroom, Cloakroom and En-suite
- Contemporary white bathroom sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fittings
- Vanity units*
- Towel rail radiators to bathroom and en-suite with electric element
- Towel rail radiator to cloakroom (non-electric)
- Thermostatic or electric shower to bathroom and en-suite*
- Half height tiles to walls with sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiling in cloakroom
- Ceramic floor tiling in bathroom*
Utility (where applicable)
- Stainless steel sink
- Laminate worktops with upstand
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Provision for tumble dryer
Fixtures & Fittings
- High quality painted feature staircase with light oak handrail (where applicable)
- High performance composite front doors with chrome fittings
- Four-panel oak veneer internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
- Built-in wardrobes (where applicable) with oak effect shelving and chrome hanging rails
Heating, Lighting & Electrics
- Hot water cylinder with immersion heater back up providing mains pressure hot water*
- Telephone points to lounge , kitchen or family area, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
- TV points to lounge, kitchen/family area, separate dining room (where applicable) and all bedrooms
- LED feature downlights to kitchen/dining/family area, lounge, study (where applicable) bathroom, en-suite, dressing area (where applicable) cloakroom, hallway, and utility (where applicable)
- Selected electric sockets have integral USB point
- Centralised wifi point with network wiring to lounge and study/bedroom*
- Cornice to lounge, hall and dining room (where applicable)
- Walls painted in Dulux Chalky Down 6
- Woodwork painted in white satin
- Automated garage doors with remote control (where applicable)
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Security Alarm system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Specification details are indicative only. Kendrick Homes reserves the right to alter the specification at any time. Interior images shown are typical Kendrick Homes interiors only.
* Plot specific, please speak to the Sales Negotiator.